INTERNATIONAL Institute of Spiritual Healing & School of Energy Medicine
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. This website is for personal development and passions that can become full-time career opportunities in the area of becoming Holistic Practitioners and Body Workers of any kind. None of our classes or programs offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer at all in any way. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed health care from a licensed health or mental health professional. We encourage all to seek medical assistance for any personal concerns.
3. Spiritual Healing and Energy Medicine are not a regulated medical practice or a practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of body or mind, though it may be a complement to such practices.
4. Spiritual Healing can assist in personal and spiritual development and provide approaches that focus on the Spirit Body, Energy Body, and the Energy Pathways in the body such as meridians, chakras, the spirit man or woman and/or other energy systems. We do not claim to diagnose or treat illnesses of body or mind, as these approaches simply help to target blocked energy patterns in the body and in the brain to optimize the person's well-being, soul path, and spiritual journey.
5. Spiritual Healing and Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession at large.
6. Any exploration of one's life journeys from past or current situations or difficulties — or any and all other personal development approaches —may bring forward or arise such memories or emotions to surface. While these may be stepping stones on the path of spiritual revelation and personal development, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
7. Although the hands-on Spiritual Healing and/or energy modalities presented on this website are viewed as non-invasive interventions into the body's energy system, any modality that frees energies that have been blocked may and could cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary body pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed as little as 24 to 72 hours. As the energy body starts to flow the blocks will shift out and leave the etheric or physical body and it typically releases but not in all cases an emotional response or in a physical reaction. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu or any other issues was incubating, so it might appear and seem as though it was a cause-effect relationship was the outcome of such things involved, but really it was/is actually a matter of coincidence.
8. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless IIOSH & School of Energy Medicine, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
IIOSH-EM - International Institute of Spiritual Healing and Energy Medicine Website Legal Disclaimers
Please note the following disclaimers are necessary and important, please take heart in knowing that they have been
complied in the space of nothing less than the purest energy and highest good with love. We hope that you will find our website informative
of true benefit in your own healing journey toward a greater life of joy, health, happiness, and overall well-being.